Thursday 18 October 2007

EVALUATION:
1 = excellent, 2 = v. good, 3 = good/average, 4 = poor, 5 = v. poor

Attainment- 2

Effort -3, I am giving myself three because i feel that i could be putting more effort into my module five blog.

Punctuality-1 i attend all my media lessons and am rarely late.

Submission and quality of homework-3, i hand in work on time however i think i need to manage my time better.

Ability to work independently- 3 i can work as an individual just as well as i can in team.

Quality of writing- 3 i need to start using more media terminolongy in the right ways.

Organisation of Media folder - 5, my media folder is very organised.

Oral contributions in class -3 i definatlty feel i should contribute more in class because when i do i feel more confident and understand the work more.

Standard of Module 5 blog-2 could use more research and ananysis of images from coach carter.

Standard of Module 6 blog- 5 homework is all there with weekly stories from media guardian.

WWW:
  1. my media migrane analysis went well.
  2. my knowledge of new big insitutions which i learnt in med 6
  3. greater understanding of subject.

ebi:

  1. contributed more in class.
  2. more effort in med 5
  3. manage time more so the quality of my work is high.

No comments: